Headquarters: United States
Upright Labs is a go-to trusted e-commerce and operational advisor and offers the leading multi-channel inventory management software within the secondhand retail market. The Upright Labs team has worked with 30+ organizations, representing over $1 billion in retail sales, 1000+ stores, and 2+ million square feet of warehouse space. We have helped customers process, list, and ship over 50 million dollars in products with Upright Lister, our cloud-based multichannel listing tool.
In this role, you will be assisting with the project management and implementation of Upright's project-based service contracts. The work will be focused on onsite operational audits, warehouse and e-commerce build-outs, strategizing and developing plans, project management calls with customers, and producing materials that can scale.
What you'll do
- Lead build-outs and redesigns of multi million dollar e-commerce operations
- Present insights and guide clients via interactions with their C-suite, e-commerce leadership, and warehouse team
- Identify and resolve operational and human capital bottlenecks in real time
- Ensure project plans, sometimes with hundreds of dependencies, are executed on time or ahead of schedule
- Analyze and improve organizational processes, quality, productivity, and efficiency
- Discover and implement new profitable opportunities with existing clients
- Utilize data to drive decisions
- Juggle multiple client engagements at once
- Travel to on-site client engagements up to 50% of the time
Who you are
- Clear communicator both via spoken and written communications
- Energized and professional when presenting to a group
- Keen eye to detail and out of the box thinking
- Data-driven, problem solver with the goal of identifying the simplest solution
- You don't hesitate to get your hands dirty. If rearranging an operation, you are not afraid to jump in and build a table and/or shelving unit
- You have the mindset of "getting the job done"
- 3+ years of experience in operations, warehouse management, project management, account management, consulting, or a similar field
- Familiarity with e-commerce platforms and/or industry is a plus, but not required
- Prior people management experience a plus, but not required
- Must be based in the United States
What you'll get
- Work from your home or wherever you do your work best
- The opportunity to work with a high caliber team at a growing start-up
- Health insurance
- 401k match
- Generous vacation policy
- Monthly donation matching to 501.3.c organizations
- Work on a rockstar team!
How to apply
To apply please submit your application via this form
. Please note, candidates who do not submit the application form will not be considered. We are accepting applications on a rolling basis. We are committed to following up with all candidates and appreciate your interest!
Upright Labs is a strong and flexible team because of the diverse backgrounds of our staff. This includes professional background, subject matter expertise, culture, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, language, hobbies, etc. We strongly encourage women, minorities, and people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Your skills are needed here.
$60-70K depending on experience
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/upright-labs-operations-associate-100-remote
Please mention that you come from Remotely.rocks when applying for this job. Good luck ✌️