Headquarters: Zagreb, Croatia
, we make it easy for companies to screen job applicants with work-sample tests for multiple skills. We offer assessments for various disciplines, including programming, data science, quality assurance, accounting, marketing, customer support, project management, and more. Some of our customers include eBay, PayPal, and Turkish Airlines.
We are fully remote with a small and dedicated team based around the world. The team works in an agile style using the Kanban framework, prefers documentation over chat, and aims for async communication. You will be working alongside three senior polyglot developers and a content manager. To learn more about the way we work, check our public company manual
About the job
As our business grows, we need someone to help with managing our programming content:
- Programming question creation:
- Quick introduction to a new programming language.
- Creating questions based on the introduction and your ideas.
- Vetting submissions and finalizing questions to our standards of quality.
- Quality control:
- Improving questions based on score distribution and feedback.
You'll learn the basics of new programming languages and frameworks, create questions that test those skills, and improve your propositions based on the feedback we get from experts. You'll try to understand users’ and candidates' usage of questions, propose ways to improve them, and bring the whole question library to an even higher level of quality.
If you’d like to learn many different programming languages and frameworks you'll find this job ideal.
- Strong programming skills
Our goal is to make an offer within two weeks. We have a structured approach to hiring and successful applications will progress through each step:
- Take a TestDome programming test to assess your programming skills. It will take about an hour and include 3 reasoning questions, 3 programming questions, and ask for your resume and other details. (Naturally, we dogfood our product. You’ll get a chance to see what we are building to make hiring better.)
- A video interview with a question content manager from your future team
- Job offer
What we offer
- Salary from $35,000 to $50,000 USD per year
- Work from anywhere with flexible working hours
- We cover the cost of a coworking space
- Work-related education costs are covered
- Paid public holidays based on where you live
- 24 days of paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Paid special leave, including parental leave
To apply, start your screening test by clicking on the button below.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/testdome-senior-polyglot-developer-2
Please mention that you come from Remotely.rocks when applying for this job. Good luck ✌️