LaunchBoom is transforming how products are launched online. We've created an innovative product launch system that leverages crowdfunding platforms in a way not seen before. Our success since 2015 has allowed us to become the leading crowdfunding agency today.
Are you ready to kickstart your career with the fastest growing company in crowdfunding? Do you love surrounding yourself with people that will push you to grow? Are you willing to get on the ground floor of a start-up with incredible growth opportunities?
If you answered "yes", then keep on reading…
As an Inside Sales Representative (or what we call LaunchBoom Academy Sales Representative), you are driven to exceed revenue targets by actively seeking out, engaging and closing prospects for LaunchBoom Academy, LaunchBoom's coaching and consulting division.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Close business to meet revenue targets for the LaunchBoom Academy business unit.
- Use consultative sales methods and determine ways to add additional value to clients.
- Maintain a clean pipeline and utilize CRM to its fullest potential.
- Develop sales reports and analyze sales trends.
- Develop and maintain great relationships.
- 2+ years experience selling B2B services. Experience selling courses, coaching, and consulting programs, or other high ticket items preferred.
- CRM experience required (Pipedrive/Hubspot experience preferred).
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue targets within short sales cycles.
- Proven track record of closing deals remotely via phone calls and video conferencing.
- Agency experience preferred.
- Experience working in the crowdfunding industry preferred.
- Experience or working knowledge of ecommerce marketing preferred.
- Working knowledge of Facebook and Google advertising preferred.
- Ability to identify process and systems improvements to continuously increase effectiveness.
Business Acumen: You don't just deeply understand how our business operates, but you can quickly understand the complexities of how our clients businesses operate in order to offer them the most value.
Integrity: You do business in good faith acting with consideration and ethics at all times.
Relationship Savvy: You must be able to read people and connect meaningfully with a variety of personalities and cultures. You understand that all progress is made through relationships.
Results Oriented: You focus on getting results for the company and do what needs to be done. You manage your time efficiently to achieve your revenue targets. You will own failures and give credit to the team for successes because you are driven by outcomes not your ego.
Nitty gritty details
- $55K/year base - plus commission
- Medical, dental and vision insurance (100% of employee premium paid for)
- 401(k) plan with a fully vested 4% match
- Remote work with $600/ year WFH stipend
- Untracked paid vacation time
- 11 business days off paid for various holidays
- Day of your birthday off paid
- Employees must be able to legally work in the United States. Residing in CA, CO, FL, KS, MD, NC, NJ, OH, and WI preferred.
More About Your Future Team
LaunchBoom (http://www.launchboom.com) is the most effective product launch system and full service marketing agency that manages the entire crowdfunding process from start to finish. We partner with entrepreneurs with new, innovative consumer products and help them launch and scale using Indiegogo and Kickstarter.
We are Certified Kickstarter Experts, Certified Indiegogo Experts, Facebook & Google Marketing Partners.
One Last Thing...
We've been incredibly successful since we started in 2015, but LaunchBoom is rapidly growing and evolving. If fast paced work scares you, then this job isn't for you. If you are looking to join a remote job because you think it sounds easy, then this job isn't for you. We are looking for adaptable, creative, and responsible professionals who embody our values to join our global team.
This job will be extremely challenging, but equally as rewarding. You'll be on the ground floor of something big – leaving you open to incredible growth opportunities within the company.
If you are still with us, then we'd love to hear from you.