Leadfeeder is a fast-growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Finland. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence to our customers. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website traffic, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
We are a remote-first company, which means you can work from wherever you prefer (ideally within Europe or US). To support our distributed setup, we have a culture of transparency, ownership, and collaboration. We love our casual dress code, company retreats, and pet photos in Slack. Nobody likes staring at a screen all day long, so we support a flexible work schedule.
What sets us apart? We are a market leader with a solid business model ready to be scaled. Our data-driven and customer-centric approach keep us grounded while providing a basis for sustainable and ambitious growth. We have a buzzing international team of 80+ people based in 20 different countries, and we are currently hiring top talent across borders to help us double in size in the next 12 months.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? Join our journey!
About the role
As a Customer Success Manager you will:
- Onboard new Leadfeeder clients & help with implementation.
- Coach existing clients on their process and their tool stack.
- Work with a client base of ~200 clients on topics as diverse as renewals, integrations, marketing and sales strategies.
- Minimize churn in your client base.
- Drive expansion opportunities in your client base.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are based in United States; Eastern and Central timezones are strongly preferred.
- You have digital sales and marketing experience.
- You have a good understanding of marketing analytics in general.
- You have experience working in a B2B SaaS environment.
- You are a self-starter who defaults to trying to find a solution to a problem.
- You are 'commercially minded' and excited to search for expansion opportunities in your client base of ~200 clients; willing to show persistence in following up on expansion opportunities.
- You have relevant work experience in Customer Success, Account management or similar customer-facing roles.
- A healthy curiosity about technology - be interested to learn how the product works, how we could improve it as time passes.
- Strong time management skills - you will be working with a client base of ~200 clients, so prioritization is a must.
- Strong presentation skills - this is a role that involves speaking to customers every single day, and our clients expect clear, concise support.
- Strong verbal and written communication - customers can reach out to us via phone, email, support - we need to be performing at a consistently high level across all these mediums.
Nice to have
- Marketing experience of some form.
- High volume sales experience.
- Experience working with Salesforce.
- Experience with reporting tools such as Google Data Studio.
- Experience with API solutions.
You are not expected to know everything right away, but you need to be motivated to learn and have the right balance of knowledge and interests to enable you to flourish and grow in this role.
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving, and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- The opportunity to work remotely in a fast-paced and results-oriented startup environment
- A competitive salary
- Company retreats (we’ve traveled to Finland, Spain, Latvia, Poland, and Greece in the past! Due to the Corona situation, this has been paused, but we have every intention to keep doing this twice a year for a week at a time, as soon as traveling restrictions allow it.)
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!