Customer Experience/Site Manager | Remote within North America
Experience in a fast-paced online e-commerce environment is what is needed.
JiffyShirts.com is in growth mode. We’re disrupting a highly fragmented and manual-oriented industry with a real solution, so there are a huge number of challenges to solve, exciting ideas to pursue, and value to build. In pursuit of this fully-funded venture, we continue to build a high-caliber team to ensure a dominant position in the new market and redefine the apparel customization market. Are you passionate about creating a cutting end e-commerce marketplace? Bring that passion and your skillful way of solving users’ needs. That’s the Jiffy way.
We are searching for a Customer Experience/Site Manager candidate that will be responsible for our e-commerce site optimization and overall maintenance.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to drive an engagement and interact at the CEO /VP level, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact with data and application development managers, enterprise architects, and database administrators. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work across the business to set vision, objectives and to build consensus.
Responsibilities- E-commerce Growth Strategy
- Create end-to-end digital merchandising and global site experience strategy for JiffyShirts business including product presentation, website usability, and cross-device improvements to optimize conversion rate, average order value, and units per transaction.
- Own e-commerce revenue goals and budget, manage P&L for the channel
- Leverage a strong understanding of merchandising and metrics to track selling, identify trends and maximize opportunities to profitably growth
- Manage refreshes of promotions, merchandising, product page creation and creative updates
- Have your finger on the pulse of industry developments, ensuring website is a leader in technical advancements
- Utilize analytics and other tools to track conversion performance and provide recommendations to adjust for improvement
- Work with the marketing team to optimize sales and profitability of paid media, search and other partner channels and identify, develop and execute initiatives to drive brand awareness, acquisition and positive customer sentiment
- Develop benchmarks and KPI's to improve effectiveness of weekly, monthly, annual reporting
- Manage email marketing campaigns and weekly reporting on open rates and conversion
Responsibilities - Site Operations & Optimization
- Manage the day-to-day user experience of the website, including site navigation, content development checkout funnel and promotional campaigns, ensuring a best in class digital experience
- Partner with web developers to ensure optimal site performance, develop new initiatives and drive online excellence
- Provide reports and insights to make recommendations based on sales, forecasts, conversion, promotions, marketing channel performance, and other web analytics data
- Coordinate sample and design process with head designer
- Guide resolution of issues related to data feeds, product, pricing, promotions, content, orders, third party integrations, etc
- Develop A/B testing strategies and timing of test and rollout
- Bachelor’s Degree required – specialization in business, operations or e-commerce preferred
- 7+ years of technical work experience with heavily trafficked E-commerce platforms, concentrating on high click-rates with hundreds of thousands of SKU’s
- Experience in apparel or other branded consumer goods preferred
- Project management experience and strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workloads
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong decision-making skills and the ability to do so with agility and a ‘test and learn’ mentality
- Drive for continuous improvement with strong attention to detail
- Opportunities to grow within the company
- Generous compensation and Employer paid benefits
- High-caliber team with proven results
- Perks of getting lots of clothing!
- 100% virtual work location