Sapphire Systems is a leading provider of enterprise software solutions targeting mid-market sized organizations with SAP & Infor applications. To support the company’s continued growth, we are seeking a hungry and tenacious Business Development Executive to join our team and help uncover and identify new sales opportunities.
The Business Development Executive will work closely with the Sapphire field marketing team to run lead generation programs and is responsible for the growth and nurturing of Sapphire’s net new business prospect pipeline. A main feature of the role is to develop lasting prospect relationships. The ideal candidate will have an appreciation of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software sales cycle, and shall work closely with the local management team assuring quality and timely delivery of new business.
A positive attitude with a desire to go above and beyond expectations is key to the success of this role. The successful candidate will be bright, confident, reliable and have a strong desire to succeed. Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills are a must have.
Interested? We’d love to talk with you and discuss how you can help drive further company success.
- Minimum 2 years of B2B experience
- Technology/software industry experience required; enterprise software sector experience most definitely preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Generate sales opportunities and appointments for the field sales team to pursue
- Research organizations and individuals to find new opportunities
- Work in collaboration with the field marketing team and help develop campaigns to generate sales opportunities
- Proficient in HubSpot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other social media tools preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work autonomously and collaborate with a team
- The legal right to live and work in the United States
- The ability to make a difference!
- Work closely with the sales and marketing team(s) on areas such as demand generation initiatives, digital marketing and marketing automation
- Identify sales opportunities by utilizing tools such as web analytics platforms, Hubspot, Linkedin etc.
- Ensure company value proposition is articulated to prospects clearly and effectively
- Build strong client relationships by initiating first line contact and organize meetings/demo’s to grow sales
- Develop and maintain a high level of understanding of Sapphire’s software solutions and overall value proposition
- Ability to cross-sell and up-sell additional products and their capabilities